Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: amateurs I tell them theyre ball strikers ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Aoû - 06:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: amateurs I tell them theyre ball strikers Répondre en citant

OTTAWA - Tonights NHL game between the Ottawa Senators and the Toronto Maple Leafs has been postponed following the shootings on Parliament Hill. Scott Laughton Flyers Jersey . The NHL says the date and time of the rescheduled game will be announced at a later date. We are shocked and deeply saddened by todays tragic events on Parliament Hill and in downtown Ottawa, said Senators owner Eugene Melnyk in a statement. Our collective thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims as well as with all Members of Parliament and staff who have had to manage through todays difficult circumstances. Hockey is certainly secondary to these types of tragic events and we know our fans stand alongside us with the leagues decision to postpone tonights game. A gunman opened fire this morning, killing a soldier at the National War Memorial before injuring a security guard on Parliament Hill, where he was reportedly shot dead by Parliaments sergeant-at-arms. The shooting at the memorial was one of three separate shootings in the heart of the nations capital that forced Parliament Hill into lockdown. Authorities confirmed shots had been fired inside Parliament, at the National War Memorial and near the Rideau Centre shopping mall. The Ottawa Hospital confirmed in a statement that it received three patients, two of which were in stable condition. In a statement the NHL said it wishes to express its sympathy and prayers to all affected by the tragic events in Ottawa. The Leafs, who played the Islanders last night in New York, did not have a morning skate at Canadian Tire Centre. A spokesman said the team was safe at its hotel, which is not far from Parliament Hill. The Toronto Maple Leaf Hockey Club extends its deepest condolences to the family and friends of all affected by the tragic events in downtown Ottawa today, the team said in a statement. The Club supports the National Hockey League’s decision to postpone tonight’s scheduled meeting with the Ottawa Senators. We have been witness today to some terrible events but are thankful to those brave men and women for their tireless service in protecting everyone’s safety. Surreal scene outside of our hotel right now, Leafs forward Joffrey Lupul tweeted. Lot of very brave police officers we should all be very proud of. The Senators skated at Canadian Tire Centre, which is located about 30 minutes outside of the downtown core. In April 2013, the NHL postponed a game between the Bruins and Senators after the Boston Marathon bombing. Those teams played the game the day after the regular season ended. On their official Twitter account, the Senators wrote: Our thoughts are with everyone involved in what is happening on Parliament Hill and Confederation Square this morning. Stay safe, Ottawa. Michael Raffl Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. Sean Couturier Flyers Jersey . Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute. http://www.flyershockeypro.com/authentic-brian-propp-flyers-jersey/ .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury.LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Connor Powers has a bit of Happy Gilmore in him as he winds up to attack a golf ball with his driver, though he doesnt shoot the kind of low scores Adam Sandlers character did in the movie.Kind of hard to make a lot of birdies when half the time you have no idea where the ball is going.I lose a bunch of balls off the tee, Powers said. Accuracy is not the main goal for me when I pick up a club.What is the goal for the former minor league baseball player is hitting the ball a long way, a very long way. He can pound it over 400 yards, and sometimes the balls even stay in the fairway by the time theyre done rolling.On Tuesday, he could earn a cool $250,000 if he can be the biggest of the big hitters in the winner-take-all RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship.Its pretty sweet that theres an opportunity to make money doing this, said Powers, a former Mississippi State first baseman who washed out in the minors after hitting 20 homers in three seasons in the San Diego Padres system. But if it was just 500 bucks Id still be doing it. Its just so much fun to be out there and compete, especially after ending my baseball career. Thats really what it is about for me.Powers and seven others who qualified last month in Mesquite, Nevada, will go head-to-head in the championship final at the Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort. Six balls each, with the winners advancing to the next round until only one long driver is still standing.The 26-year-old Powers qualified for the finals by hitting a drive 402 yards, though that wasnt enough to make him the favourite among the eight players left. Ivan Provorov Flyers Jersey. That would probably be Joe Miller, the 2010 world champion and 2013 runner-up from London who competes on the Long Drivers European Tour and has a streak of 13 straight wins.Or it could be Jamie Sadlowski, the 2008 and 2009 world champion from Canada who weighs just 165 pounds but had the longest qualifying drive of 409 yards in Mesquite.They are all different sizes and ages and have different backgrounds, said Art Sellinger, the former two-time world champion who runs Long Drivers of America. The one thing they do have in common is theyre focused on how fast they can swing a golf club and how square they can get at impact.Powers barely played golf at all before stumbling onto the long driving scene, though several of the finalists are scratch handicap players or better. Powers took up long driving at the urging of former Mississippi State teammate Jeff Flagg, who is also in the finals.Powers plays more now and is a 15-handicap, no better than most weekend golfers. But his ball striking skills — at least with the driver — are world class.I still think you have to be a legitimate striker of the ball, said Sellinger, a pioneer of the long driving ranks. Whenever Im trying to educate amateurs I tell them theyre ball strikers. I didnt say they know how to shoot 65 for a living.For Powers, its a lot like stepping up to the plate in baseball, complete with Golf Channel televising it live.Its basically home run derby in golf, he said. And Ive always loved home run derby in baseball. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Aoû - 06:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006