Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: The Knights face the Oil Kings in their ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Juil - 07:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Knights face the Oil Kings in their Répondre en citant

ORCHARD PARK, N. Mike Gartner Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills are starting to get their injured quarterbacks back. And it is giving coach Doug Marrone more options to improve the Bills offence. A day after watching undrafted rookie Jeff Tuel throw two interceptions in a 23-13 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, Marrone on Monday was preparing to welcome back his two most experienced quarterbacks to practice. Rookie first-round pick EJ Manuel is cleared to play after missing four weeks with a sprained right knee. And Manuels replacement, Thad Lewis, will be back after missing one game with bruised ribs. Marrone wants to see how both perform in practice before determining which one starts Sunday, when the Bills (3-6) travel to play the Steelers (2-6). He didnt rule out either, but was particularly cautious in assessing Manuels chances of playing. "We feel really good, but weve got to be careful, though. Lets make sure," Marrone said. "In the back of my mind, Im thinking to make sure hes 110 per cent and were not putting a player out there that can jeopardize himself." Manuel called himself ready to play, which is something hes already made sure to stress to Marrone. "He knows where Im at," Manuel said, speaking to reporters for the first time since being hurt. "Its up to coach. I know Im going to be out there ready to go to practice and get back to work with the guys." Manuel spent last week throwing passes to receivers before and after practice. He stepped up that process during pregame warm-ups Sunday. "Its feeling a lot better," Manuel said. "Definitely looking forward to getting into practice full course and taking as many reps as coach allows me to get." Lewis, meanwhile, threw passes on Monday for the first time since being hurt in a 35-17 loss at New Orleans on Oct. 27. Buffalo also made a move at quarterback by releasing Matt Flynn, three weeks after signing the sixth-year player in free agency. The Bills depth at quarterback has been unsettled since Manuel was hurt in a 37-24 loss at Cleveland on Oct. 3. After Tuel struggled in replacing Manuel against the Browns, the Bills turned to Lewis by promoting him from their practice squad. Lewis went 1-2 in three starts -- including a 23-21 win at Miami on Oct. 20 -- before being sidelined. That left Buffalo with little choice but to start Tuel against the Chiefs. Tuel went 18 of 39 for 229 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions. Tuels second interception was particularly costly, coming on third-and-goal at the 1. He was picked off by cornerback Sean Smith, who returned it 100 yards for a touchdown that tied the game at 10 in the third quarter. Another turnover sealed the loss after linebacker Tamba Hali returned receiver T.J. Grahams fumble 11 yards for a score. Running back Fred Jackson acknowledged the constant change at quarterback has stunted the offences development. "I think any time you have inconsistency back there its going to make it tough, or adverse," Jackson said. "You want to be consistent. You want to have somebody back there thats steady throughout the season. And that helps you grow as an offence. Not having that I think it definitely has played a role in us having some ups and downs. Manuel got the Bills off to a 2-2 start before getting injured for the second time in two months. He missed the final two preseason games after having surgery to repair a left knee injury, which he hurt while scrambling in a 20-16 win over Minnesota. In both instances, Manuel was faulted for putting himself in a position to get hit by failing to slide or get out of bounds. Manuel said he needs to be smarter when it comes to avoiding injuries. "Im not going to play scared or anything like that," Manuel said. "Im going to continue to get as many yards as I can, but at the same time slide or get out bounds, throw it away or whatever when I you get out of the pocket." In cutting Flynn, the Bills filled the roster spot by signing fullback Evan Rodriguez. Selected in the fourth round of the 2012 draft by Chicago, he had four catches for 21 yards in 12 games last season. Rodriguez was waived by the Bears in June after being charged with driving under the influence, his second alcohol-related arrest. Jamie Benn Stars Jersey . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. Bobby Smith Jersey . 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets. http://www.authenticstarsnhlhockey.com/john-klingberg-jersey/ . Cox started the season with San Francisco, but was released by the team on Nov. 12 before being signed by Seattle, where he appeared in two games and tallied three tackles before being released on Dec. LONDON, Ont. -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. Val-dOr didnt have a full tank mentally or physically in a 1-0 win over the host London Knights to kick off the tournament. Theyd won the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League title in a Game 7 on Tuesday in Baie-Comeau, Que. But Bibeaus heroics allow the Foreurs to rest on that important first win of the tournament for two days before facing the Ontario Hockey Leagues Guelph Storm on Monday. "It really was Bibeau who made the difference tonight," Foreurs forward Anthony Mantha said. "Winning this game gives us a little break, gives us two days off and we come back strong on Monday. Its just a confidence-builder for our team in general." Mantha, a first-round draft pick of the Detroit Red Wings, scored in the first period for his 82nd goal in as many games for the Foreurs this season. Among Bibeaus pivotal saves was getting his blocker on a penalty-shot attempt by London forward Bo Horvat early in the third period and stopping Knights captain Chris Tierney on a breakaway in the first. The Toronto Maple Leafs prospect faced an average of 40 shots a game in the final four games of the QMJHL final series against the Drakkar, which set him up for Fridays performance. "In the last couple of weeks I was used to receiving lots of shots, so I think I was just ready and I was just trying to give the team a chance to win tonight," Bibeau said. "We wanted to get the first win as quick as possible." The Memorial Cup has been awarded to Canadian junior hockey champions since 1919 in memory of those who died in the First World War. The tournament includes the Ontario, Western and Quebec champions as well as the host team. The Western Hockey League champion Edmonton Oil Kings face the OHLs Storm on Saturday. The team with the best record after the preliminary round earns a bye to the final May 25. The second- and third-place teams meet in the semifinal May 23. If two teams are tied for third, a tiebreaker game is played. The Foreurs guaranteed themselves at least a tiebreaker game with their win Friday. This years tournament opener featured the least-rested team against a hockey club playing its first game in five weeks. The Knights were eliminated in the second round of playoffs by Guelph on April 11. The hosts Knights held the Foreurs scoreless on a pair of two-man advantages in the first twwo periods and outshot them 51-28. Mike Modano Stars Jersey. London goaltender Anthony Stolarz played his first game in over seven weeks because of an eight-game suspension in the post-season. Stolarz played well in stopping all but one shot in front of a capacity crowd at Budweiser Gardens. The weary Foreurs sometimes reached for a pass instead of skating for the puck. "We need to play a little bit better defensively," head coach Mario Durocher said. "I think at one point we were mentally tired and we started to run all over in our defensive zone." London was one of three teams who scored over 300 goals in the OHL this season. But the Knights didnt recover their scoring touch despite three power-play chances, the penalty-shot opportunity and pulling Stolarz for an extra attacker with almost two minutes to go. London also shot the puck wide of the net several times when they had a shooting lane. "Its definitely a critical moment and Im definitely kicking myself for not scoring on that," Horvat said of his penalty-shot attempt. "Theres not much you can do about it now. Learn from it and not dwell on the past. "Yeah, missed nets. We probably had 10 missed nets. I think we could have had 60 shots. Maybe thats something we have to start thinking about and starting burying out chances." The Knights face the Oil Kings in their next game Sunday. This is Londons third straight trip to the Memorial Cup after winning the OHL championship the previous two years. The Knights lost to Shawinigan in overtime in the 2012 final and were eliminated in last years semifinal by the Portland Winterhawks in Saskatoon. Bibeau, a 20-year-old from Victoriaville, almost had a goaltenders worst nightmare in the first period. While waiting for the puck to drop for a faceoff at the far end of Budweiser Gardens, he looked up at the scoreboard a little too long and looked down just in time to close his legs on the puck. "The 200-foot (save) was easy. It was just me. I wasnt ready," Bibeau said. "I saw the puck at the last second. It was an easy save, but a key save I think." Mantha, six foot five and 204 pounds, swooped from Stolarzs left and tucked the puck under the Knights goaltender on his stick side at 16:20 of the first period. The game was scheduled for 7 p.m., but the puck dropped 34 minutes later because of pre-game ceremonies that included the song "Highway of Heroes" by The Trews. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Juil - 07:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006