Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Newsdays Arthur Staple on Wednesday ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Juil - 07:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Newsdays Arthur Staple on Wednesday Répondre en citant

MANCHESTER, England - Belgium-born winger Adnan Januzaj signed a new five-year contract at Manchester United on Saturday, tying one of the Premier Leagues most precocious talents to the champions until 2018. Boston Red Sox T-shirts . The 18-year-old Januzaj has made his breakthrough at United this season, including scoring twice in a 2-1 win over Sunderland before the recent international break. His performances have sparked a debate about where his international future lies. "He is an outstanding talent," United manager David Moyes said. "His balance, poise and ability to beat players is truly exceptional for a boy of his age. Its great that he recognizes that this club, with its tradition for developing young players and giving them a chance on the biggest stage, is the best place for him to be." Because of his parents heritage, Januzaj is eligible to represent Serbia, Albania and Turkey, as well as Kosovo, which is not yet recognized by FIFA, and Belgium. The English Football Association is also looking into whether Januzaj could play for England, although he would only be eligible in 2018 on residency grounds provided he hasnt played for a senior national team in a competitive fixture by then. He has so far declined to play for Belgium. "Its a great thrill to be able to sign for Manchester United," said Januzaj, who joined the club in 2011. "Since arriving here, I have always felt like this was the right club for me. "This season has been great for me — going on the pre-season tour, making my debut in the Community Shield win at Wembley and then breaking into the team at Sunderland. Its like a dream. "I want to work hard now and establish myself as a Manchester United player." Rick Porcello Red Sox Jersey . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban. Carl Yastrzemski Jersey . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. http://www.redsoxjerseyauthenticshop.com/authentic-dustin-pedroia-red-sox-jersey/ . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden.The NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat, including breaking news around the New York Rangers plans for captain Ryan Callahan. Blue-shirt biddingsTSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger tweeted Friday that Western Conference teams are suggesting the New York Rangers are collecting information on St. Louis Blues forward Chris Stewart. With rumours swirling around pending unrestricted free agent Ryan Callahan, Dreger tweeted "Callahan for Stewart would be a sweet deal for Blues. On Wednesday, Dreger said he was told that "Rangers general manager Glen Sather has reached out to a number of general managers and he is gauging trade interest on Callahan." The Rangers captain is in the final season of a three-year, $12.825 million deal. He has nine goals and 20 points in 38 games. Rapid responseColorado Avalanche forward P.A. Parenteau has found himself front and centre of trade rumours with the Montreal Canadiens. Talking to Mike Chambers of the Denver Post on Sunday, Parenteau addressed his current situation with the Avalanche and the potential for a move to Montreal. "Any time a top-six guy on a team is out of the lineup (rumours) are going to go around. Its parrt of the game, but its not fun with family and stuff like that. Craig Kimbrel Red Sox Jersey. Its Montreal, too, and everyone was calling me. But Im trying to block that out and wait for my turn," he said. Parenteau, 30, is in the second season of the four-year, $16 million contract he signed with the Avalanche as an unrestricted free agent in 2012. Patiently waitingThomas Vanek is close to making a decision on his future with the New York Islanders, or so his agent says. Steve Bartlett, who spoke to Newsdays Arthur Staple on Wednesday, said the Austrian winger is not quite ready to seal his fate, but that "we continue to have what I consider very good and constructive conversations with the Islanders." The Islanders acquired Vanek last October from the Buffalo Sabres in exchange for Matt Moulson, a conditional first-round pick in 2014 -- New York could defer the pick to next year if it is a top-10 selection -- and a second-round pick in 2015. "We certainly understand the team will want to explore [a trade] and try to recoup some of the assets they gave up," Bartlett said. "We are getting close to that line in the sand time and we understand the risks and rewards of the situation were in. (GM) Garth (Snow) and the Islanders have been nothing but great in this whole process." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Juil - 07:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006