Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Thomas gets the second major extension ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Juil - 07:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Thomas gets the second major extension Répondre en citant

CHICAGO - The Winnipeg Jets had a four-game win streak snapped with Thursdays loss to San Jose, then failed to hold a 4-1 lead on Saturday night versus the Toronto Maple Leafs. Ryan Zimmerman Nationals Jersey . The Jets will look for more magic out of overtime hero and former Chicago Blackhawk Dustin Byfuglien as they visit his former team on Sunday. Watch the game live regionally on TSN Jets at 5:30pm ct/6:30pm et or listen to it live on TSN Radio Winnipeg 1290 starting at 6pm et/5pm et. Dustin Byfuglien scored 2:44 into overtime to give the Jets a 5-4 win on Saturday. Byfuglien controlled a loose puck in the neutral zone, skated to the point and fired a wrister over Jonathan Berniers glove for the deciding tally, his 12th goal and 40th point of the season. "I think thats been our big thing around here, just sticking with the game plan and not getting away from it," Byfuglien said. "Even if we get down or are chasing the score, you stick with it, youre bound to get your shots and opportunities to score. Its just a matter of doing it when you get the chances." Bryan Little and Blake Wheeler both had a goal and an assist, while Byfuglien added a helper. Zach Bogosian and Mark Scheifele notched goals and Ondrej Pavelec made 24 saves for the Jets, who are still last in the Central Division with 53 points and eight points back of the eighth spot in the Western Conference. Pavelec was making his eighth start in a row and is 0-3-2 with a 4.61 GAA lifetime versus the Blackhawks. Maurice could opt to give Al Montoya his first start since Jan. 5, though the backup netminder himself is 0-1-2 with a 3.26 GAA versus the Blackhawks. The Chicago Blackhawks will play their final home game until March on Sunday night and will do so against a streaking Winnipeg Jets club that is desperately trying to get into the playoff race. The Blackhawks have slumped as of late with a 3-2-4 record in their past nine games. That has cut their lead atop the Central Division over the St. Louis Blues to just one point and they now trail the NHL-leading Anaheim Ducks by seven points in the overall conference standings. Chicago lost in regulation on Thursday, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Minnesota Wild. Antti Raanta yielded two first-period goals and made 17 saves in all, while Patrick Kanes goal with less than a minute left to play prevented a shutout loss. "When you give up two goals in the first period and youre behind all the time, its much harder to play," Raanta remarked. Kane scored his 24th goal of the season but also his first since Dec. 28. He has six goals and 13 points in eight career meetings with the Jets. Chicago is expected to have defenseman Duncan Keith back in the lineup tonight after he missed his first game of the season on Thursday due to illness. The blueliner is third in the NHL with 43 assists. No. 1 goaltender Corey Crawford will get the start in Chicagos last home game until March 1. The Blackhawks, who are 18-3-7 as the host this season, begin a seven-game road trip on Tuesday that leads into the Olympic break and concludes in the first game back following the Winter Games. Crawford has never lost to the Jets franchise, going 3-0-0 with a 1.67 goals against average. That is part of Chicagos dominance of Winnipeg as the Hawks have won seven straight and 12 of the 15 meetings. That includes a 5-1-0 record all-time at home in this series. The Jets franchise has not beaten the Blackhawks since the Atlanta Thrashers claimed a 3-2 victory in Chicago on Oct. 27, 2007, but comes into this game having won five of six games under head coach Paul Maurice since he replaced Claude Noel on Jan. 12. Denard Span Jersey . The right-hander pitched into the seventh inning and boosted Cincinnatis struggling offence by hitting a double and scoring as the Reds ended a seven-game losing streak by beating the Atlanta Braves 1-0 Saturday night. Ryan Zimmerman Jersey . The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry. http://www.baseballnationalsofficial.com/authentic-matt-wieters-nationals-jersey/ . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. RENTON, Wash. -- Earl Thomas was late to the announcement for his own contract extension, proving the Seattle Seahawks All-Pro free safety isnt just fast on the field. Driving a little too speedy to the Seahawks facility on Tuesday morning made Thomas late after getting pulled over. "I didnt try and bulldog him and say, My name is Earl Thomas. Because then he would be like, This dude is cocky, and give me a ticket," Thomas joked. "He let me off. Thats the moral of the story." Thomas was locked up through the 2018 season when the Seahawks announced a four-year contract extension making him the highest-paid safety in the NFL. The deal is worth $40 million over four years and includes $27.7 million in guaranteed money. Thomas wanted the title of highest-paid safety. He also wanted the responsibility that comes with that. Thomas was hoping to get a long-term deal in place before the Seahawks start organized team activities later this month so there were no distractions heading into the 2014 season. "I compete in everything that I do and I want to set the bar. That was my goal," Thomas said. Thomas was Seattles second first-round pick in the 2010 draft, the first with coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider leading the franchise. Its turned out to be one of the most important selections the team has made since starting a makeover with the duo in charge of moulding the Seahawks into a championship club. Thomas is a two-time first-team All-Pro selection and regarded as the top safety in the NFL. The Seahawks would be a different defensive team if they didnt have Thomas skills at their disposal. His speed allows Thomas uncommon range in coverage. Hes become more disciplined staying within Seattles defensive framework, and Thomas has remained reliable at cleaning up any problems in the back. "II think the thing that comes to the front for me is this program has always been based on competition. Chris Heisey Jersey. When we look for players and coaches to add to our club were always looking for great competitors," Carroll said. "When we had the chance to take Earl, I dont know that I appreciated it as much as I do now the great competitor that he is. He has throughout the time hes been with us as a very young man, has played at the highest level he can generate every single day that hes played for us in this organization." Thomas gets the second major extension Seattle has announced this off-season after locking up Carroll through 2016. Now the question is if the Seahawks can get an extension done with All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman. Staying in-house has been the Seahawks priority this off-season; they also took care of bringing back defensive end Michael Bennett. "Sherm has everything under control. Hell take care of it," Thomas said. Schneider said the commitment to Thomas is another signal that Seattle doesnt intend on being a contender or a champion just once. "I think youre seeing an evolution of our development in terms of acquisition and how were building this team to be a consistent championship-calibre team," Schneider said. "We talk about it all the time we dont want to be a team that cruises in and cruises out." Thomas wanted to share the day with those close to him. He made sure one of the photo ops before the formal announcement included most of the defensive coaching staff, along with teammate Kam Chancellor, who signed an extension through 2017 last off-season. "Thats my family. Thats the people that have helped me," Thomas said. "... You learn from everybody, every opportunity you get. I dont waste my time. I invest everything." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Juil - 07:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006