Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Premier League football and the Japan ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Juil - 07:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Premier League football and the Japan Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- Make no bones about it. Wholesale Celtics Jerseys . Coach Mike DAntonis skeleton roster was no match for the opportunistic Charlotte Bobcats and Al Jeffersons dominating presence in the paint. Jefferson tied a career high with 40 points, 16 of them in the fourth quarter, and grabbed 18 rebounds to help the Bobcats send the floundering Los Angeles Lakers to their sixth straight defeat with a 110-100 victory Friday night. "I have those moments," Jefferson said. "They kept running plays for me and I kept scoring. In the first quarter, they werent going down for me, but I just kept staying with it because I knew sooner or later it would start going down for me. " Jefferson set a franchise record with his 11th straight game of 20 or more points, eclipsing the mark set by Jason Richardson in 2007-08. It was the 13th game this season in which an opposing player scored at least 30 against the Lakers, something that happened in 18 games last season -- and there are still 35 games remaining. Jefferson is averaging 19.9 points and 10.7 boards, but wasnt selected for the All-Star game and has yet to play in one in his 10 years in the league. "Ive been disappointed with the All-Star games, man, for many years. So I dont listen to the hype," Jefferson said. Gerald Henderson added 20 points for the Bobcats. Starting point guard Kemba Walker missed his sixth straight game since a sprained left ankle ended his career-opening consecutive game streak of 190. Ramon Sessions, who has started every game at the point during Walkers absence, had 13 assists and nine points. Sessions, along with starting power forward Josh McRoberts and reserve guard Jannero Pargo -- all former Lakers -- combined for 26 points and the Bobcats snapped a string of five straight defeats against Los Angeles. Charlotte shot 52.3 per cent from the field, improving to 5-0 when shooting at least 50 per cent. The victory was the Bobcats ninth on the road, four more than all of last season. Still missing Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Steve Blake, Jordan Farmar and Xavier Henry because of injuries, the Lakers lost for the 18th time in 21 games and are only a half-game ahead of last-place Sacramento in the Western Conference standings just four seasons after winning their 16th NBA title. Pau Gasol had 24 points for Los Angeles and Nick Young added 21 off the bench. The Lakers have given up 100 or more points in 14 consecutive games, matching the clubs longest such streak since a 17-game stretch in 1986-87. Trailing by as many as 20 points after a pair of free throws by Jefferson with 4:21 left in the third quarter, the Lakers sliced the margin to 86-73 on a four-point play by Ryan Kelly. Los Angeles got it down to 86-78 on a layup by Robert Sacre with 11:01 to play, but that was as close as the Lakers got. Jefferson scored the Bobcats first eight points of the final quarter to help keep the Lakers at bay. "Hes been doing this to a lot of people," DAntoni said. "We tried a little bit of everything. We dug. We tried to play him a little bit straight up, at first. We tried to double-team him." Jefferson, who signed a three-year, $41 million contract with the Bobcats in July, powered them to a 62-49 halftime lead with 18 points and eight rebounds. Charlotte shot 58 per cent in the half, and never trailed after Jeffersons finger roll gave the Bobcats a 26-25 lead with 1:37 left in the first quarter. In the other meeting this season, the Lakers beat the Bobcats 88-85 at Charlotte with a game-ending 13-4 run and 21 points by Kobe Bryant -- one of only six games the NBAs fourth leading scorer has played in this season because of a torn Achilles tendon and a fracture in his left knee. Jefferson was held to 14 points that night. NOTES: The game ball was being sent to New York to mark the final day of NBA Commissioner David Sterns tenure. He is retiring Saturday on the 30th anniversary of his first day on the job. ... Stern saw the Lakers win eight league championships, make 12 trips to the finals and record eight 60-win seasons during his reign. ... Stern presented the Lakers with their championship rings on seven occasions. The only exception was in October 2001, following the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Cheap Swingman Celtics Jerseys . Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A. Cheap Boston Celtics Jerseys . Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.com/ . -- Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "Youve got to tie up your skates.Stevo, Brian Carney, Phil Clarke, Barrie McDermott and Bill Arthur give their verdict on who will win the Grand Final. Warrington and Wigan will battle it out at Old Trafford on Saturday in a bid to be crowned Super League Champions. Wigan are looking to avoid three successive defeats in the final, while Warrington will be desperate not to lose two finals in six weeks after their Challenge Cup loss to Hull FC. Warrington face Wigan in the 19th Super League Grand Final on Saturday night. Who will lift the trophy? Courtesy of RFL Kevin Sinfield, who has won the Grand Final seven times with Leeds, says its just too close to call and believes there are arguments for why both sides are able to win. However, we put our pundits on the spot and asked them to pick a winner... StevoNot much in it between both sides who both have the potential skills to win. Hooker Daryl Clark is key for Warrington and Wigan cant afford for him to take control at dummy half. Hes fast, creative and clever. Daryl Clark is a key man for Warrington, says Stevo But he will be wasted if the forwards cant give him the momentum he needs, because he can be negated by playing behind a beaten pack.Wigan will apply their usual tough hit em hard game in the opening twenty minutes to try and disrupt Warrington and force them into errors.If the Wolves can absorb that early pressure I feel they have the skill factor to go on and win. Wigans power game is hard to stop and could give young George Williams the room to create havoc.Either way, if you are a gambling man then have a bob or two on both Clark and Williams for man of the match.  Barrie McDermott Wigan Warriors Matty Smith celebrate scoring a drop goal against Warrington This promises to be the tightest final in years as the teams who finished first and second in the table go head-to-head.My heart says Warrington, but my head says Wigan. There is nothing to choose between the players - the engine room has Chris Hill and Ashton Sims versus Ben Flower and Frank-Paul Nuuausala in a battle of brawn. While Matty Smith and George Williams versus Kurt Gidley and Declan Patton is a battle of the brains.We are in for a crackerjack of a game. It might not be from a piece of finesse, so it might come down to who wants it more that gets the team over the line.With a hairs breadth between them, Im going for a Warrington win in exttra time! Brian CarneySaturdays Grand Final is a case of the known against the known unknown. Cheap NBA Jerseys. With Wigan you know what youre going to get - the same structured attack that has served them so well over the last six years, but is in decline.When the Warriors have to chase games they move away from that structure and look a much better side. They are committed, coherent and aggressive in defence and are the most consistent performers from first minute until last, but will that be good enough on Saturday? Chris Sandow is back for the Wolves With Warrington youre never sure what youre going to get. We have seen glimpses of how lethal and resilient they can be, and two games in particular stand out.The first was their win at Catalans, one week after losing the Challenge Cup final, and the other was when they won the league leaders shield at Hull.Warrington travelled to the KCOM without Chris Sandow, Kurt Gidley, Ben Currie and Ben Westwood. Declan Patton and Stefan Ratchford played in the halves and they won 23-6.The problem with Warrington is they can contrive to lose a game while 14 points and a man up. If the Wolves played with the same consistency as Wigan no-one would touch them.Trench warfare favours Wigan and they will more than happy for Saturdays Grand Final to descend into that kind of game. Its something Warrington must avoid if they are to be crowned champions for the first time in 61 years.Phil ClarkeWhen two great teams meet Ive often said that it comes down to the bounce of the ball. Its a rugby cliche that was applicable when the two teams last met at Old Trafford in 2013.A Matthew Smith kick was charged down early in the second half, if it bounced in one direction it would most probably have led to a Warrington try, and most probably a win. It instead bounced back to Smith and Wigan went the length of the field very quickly to score. Ben Currie is consoled by head coach Tony Smith following their Challenge Cup final loss It was the turning point in my mind but Warrington know that they can never relax against Wigan. Theyve lost out when theyve had a 14-point lead in a Grand Final, and theyve lost with a 14-point lead three weeks ago, playing against 12 men.I think that there is very little between the teams and it would not surprise me if, like the £1million match, it went into extra time.Bill ArthurWigan - tough, mean, aggressive, never say die attitude, capable of hanging in there and snatching the win, as proved at the HJ last month. But missing key players with big night experience. Will Sean OLoughlin be back for Wigan? Warrington - creative, fast, unpredictable, good defence, players in key positions in form and have edged it in meetings with Wigan this season.Which to me suggests a Warrington win - but only just!You can watch the Super League Grand Final, Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: VOTE: Greatest Grand Final try Farewell to Stevo Grand Final: Key battles Follow us @SkySportsRL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Juil - 07:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006