Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Meantime, leading scorer Phil Kessel ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Juil - 06:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Meantime, leading scorer Phil Kessel Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- Jose Abreu says he didnt expect this much success, especially in cold weather. Cheap Packers Jerseys Authentic . Yet he set another rookie record on Sunday. Abreu drove in four runs and set a major league rookie record for RBIs through the end of April and the Chicago White Sox beat the Tampa Bay Rays 9-2 on Sunday. Abreu, who had a two-run home run in the sixth and a two-run single in the seventh, has 31 RBIs to lead the majors. Albert Pujols had the previous rookie RBI mark of 27 in 2001. Abreus homer was his major league-leading 10th and extended his own record for home runs by a rookie through April. "I go to the field to play baseball, help the team," Abreu said through a translator. "I really dont go looking for records, but theyre definitely welcome. Thats not something that I go looking for, but its a nice thing." Another White Sox rookie had a memorable day. In his major league debut, Scott Carroll (1-0) gave up two runs, one earned, in 7 1-3 innings after he was called up from Triple-A Charlotte to fill in for injured ace Chris Sale. Carroll, 29, received a standing ovation when he exited the game, and he planned to celebrate with more than 30 friends and family members. "I couldnt have asked for a better showing," Carroll said. "I know I was capable of it, but its just awesome to finally get the opportunity and showcase my skills here at this level." Rays starter David Price (3-2) allowed eight runs, six earned, in six innings. Trailing 1-0, the White Sox scored five runs in the sixth and four runs in the seventh. The Rays committed four errors in the sixth. Gordon Beckham reached on an error and scored from second when Price threw away the ball after fielding Marcus Semiens bunt single. Adam Eaton scored when right fielder Wil Myers fumbled the ball after Prices throwing error. Abreu then hit a two-run home run for a 4-1 lead. He set the rookie record for homers by the end of April on Friday with his ninth -- a walk-off grand slam against the Rays. "Hes pretty strong," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "Ive been talking about how impressive hes been this series. He is good. Hes gonna get better." Dayan Viciedo doubled and scored on shortstop Yunel Escobars throwing error for a 5-1 lead. "Its very unusual. Its uncharacteristic of us to make those errors, but were human, and I still feel like I have eight Gold Glovers out there whenever Im out there on the mound," Price said. "We have those days, and it stinks." Semien doubled to extend the White Sox lead to 6-1 in the seventh. Abreu hit a two-run single and Ramirez added an RBI single for a 9-1 lead. The Rays went ahead 1-0 in the fifth when David DeJesus singled and scored on right fielder Viciedos error. The Rays scored their second run in the eighth on Evan Longorias single. Before his call up, Carroll was 27-38 with a 3.95 ERA in 138 games during eight minor league seasons. He underwent Tommy John surgery in 2012 and bounced back with a 3-1 record and 1.57 ERA in four Triple-A starts this season. "As soon as I found out I was going against Price, I thought to myself, What an opportunity, " Carroll said. "Theres no better chance to showcase my skills and get to go against one of the best guys, a Cy Young winner. I just happened to be better than him today. Its a fun experience, and Im just so happy to do it." NOTES: Sale (forearm strain) played catch before Sundays game, but when hell return from the 15-day DL is uncertain. He is eligible to come off the DL on Saturday. ... To make room for Carroll on the 25-man roster, the White Sox optioned RHP Erik Johnson to Triple-A on Saturday. OF Avisail Garcia (left shoulder) was moved to the 60-day DL to make room for Carroll on the 40-man roster. ... Jake Odorizzi (1-2, 6.52) will start Monday for the Rays. Andre Rienzo (1-0, 4.91) will pitch for the White Sox. Cheap Packers Jerseys China . The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5). Wholesale Packers Jerseys . Gomes drove in all three runs, including a go-ahead two-run homer in the eighth inning, and Cleveland rallied for a 3-2 win over the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. http://www.cheappackersjerseyselite.com/ . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team.TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs have waited nearly four months for Dave Bolland to return to their lineup. It seems theyll have to wait a little longer. The veteran forward practised Wednesday but was wearing a maroon jersey, meaning he wasnt allowed to participate in full contact and making it unlikely hell will be in the lineup Thursday night when Toronto visits the New York Islanders in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. Bolland, who suffered a severed ankle tendon in a game Nov. 2, had resumed practising with the Leafs earlier this month. But he stumbled late during Tuesdays session, grimacing in pain. "Its one where we felt that he took a step back (Tuesday) so we felt it would be best suited he didnt participate on a line (Wednesday) as far as practising with a group," Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. "To say that its a bad sign, well, its not a positive. "But its not a huge negative. I dont want you to read into it that its something we cant deal with." Bolland maintained Wednesday his situation remains day-to-day. And while he did say he had a misstep Tuesday, Bolland didnt reveal any further details. "Sometimes in situations on the ice youre going to get those things," he said. "I just had a little bit of a fall there but thats whats going to happen in a game. "Thats what you have to get ready for." Carlyle said Bolland will accompany the Leafs on their two-game road trip versus the Islanders and Montreal on Saturday night. Bolland plans to participate in Thursdays pre-game skate before deciding whether hell play. Bolland added hell return to the lineup when hes convinced hes healthy enough to deal with the rigours of game conditions. "Id rather be ready for the long road than being in and out of the lineup and not going," Bollaand said. Cheap Packers Jerseys. "Youve got to be 100 per cent getting back in the lineup, you dont want to be a liability out there. "Its never fun watching the guys play sitting at home on the couch seeing whats going on. You want to be out there right now. I want to be out there. I wish I couldve been out there a month ahead but its about getting it stronger and making sure its ready." Toronto (32-22-6, 70 points) has fared well despite Bollands injury, entering the Olympic break on an 11-2-1 run. "Im ready (to return)," Bolland said. "With watching and seeing whats going on with the guys and seeing them win and keeping it rolling, thats the big thing. "For myself, my confidence is going to be high when I get out there. I want to contribute as much as I can to this team and to help it keep going." Meantime, leading scorer Phil Kessel (31 goals, 34 assists) was back on the ice Wednesday for the first time since suiting up with teammate James van Riemsdyk (24 goals, 23 assists) for the U.S. at the Sochi Winter Games. Van Riemsdyk didnt skate but did work out with his teammates Tuesday. Carlyle said Kessel, who didnt speak to reporters after practice, had the same option, but opted to take Tuesday off instead. Theres been persistent talk van Riemsdyk suffered a hand injury in Sochi, but Carlyle said both players have been cleared medically by Leafs doctors. Carlyle was asked how Kessel looked in practice. "I would say Phils not an energetic individual to the start of practice," Carlyle said, drawing chuckles from the assembled media. "I dont know how else to put it." The reporter then followed up by saying Kessel looked more energetic near the end of the session. "That seems to be how Phil approaches practice," Carlyle added with a grin. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Juil - 06:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006