Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: The second, and final meeting, ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Juil - 05:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: The second, and final meeting, Répondre en citant

FRANKFURT, Germany -- Miroslav Klose, the top scorer in World Cup history, has retired from Germanys national squad a month after the team won the title for the fourth time. Nike Air Vapormax Discount . The 36-year-old Klose scored twice in Brazil, making him the highest-scoring player in the tournaments history with 16 goals, one ahead of Ronaldo. It was Kloses fourth World Cup tournament. With a career total of 71 goals, Klose is also the highest-scoring player for Germany. He is also the second most capped Germany player with 137 games. "The title in Brazil fulfilled a childhood dream of mine," Klose said in a statement posted Monday on the German national teams website. "I am proud and happy that I could contribute to this great success for the German football. There is no better time to close the national team chapter." Klose is the second member of the World Cup-winning side to step down after captain Philipp Lahm. While Lahms retirement came as a surprise, but Kloses move was expected. The pairs retirement will be marked at a ceremony before the Sept. 3 friendly against Argentina, the rival Germany beat 1-0 in the World Cup final. Neither will play, the German federation said. Germany coach Joachim Loew called Klose a "world star," and "one of the greatest strikers in football." Klose was always Loews preferred striker and he was the only true striker in the World Cup squad in Brazil. Klose started the tournament on the bench but returned to the starting 11 when Loew decided to abandon the "false nine" formation and use a striker again. "You can always rely on Miro Klose, he kept his word," Loew said. "The same thing happened in Brazil, I knew that Miro would be top fit when it mattered." Born in Poland, Klose moved with his family to Germany at an early age and always played for his adopted homeland. Klose made his debut as a substitute for Germany in a World Cup qualifier against Albania on March 24, 2001, and scored the winning goal in a 2-1 victory. "The success of the team was always my priority," Klose said. With 71 goals for Germany, Klose surpassed the legendary Gerd Mueller (68). Only Lothar Matthaeus played more games for Germany at 150. Klose played for Kaiserslautern, Werder Bremen and Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga before moving to Italian club Lazio in 2011, where he has another season on his contract. Womens Nike Air Vapormax . The Union looked to have grabbed a big win in the 88th minute when Amobi Okugo finally put the hosts in front. But a terrible giveaway by Union goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi handed Earnshaw the equalizer in the second minute of stoppage time, keeping the Union two points back of fifth-place Red Bull New York for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Nike Air Vapormax Outlet .com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. http://www.cheapairvapormaxsale.com/ .com) - The Dallas Mavericks had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, but theyll try to get back into the winners circle Sunday evening when the Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to American Airlines Center.TORONTO -- After missing over three weeks with an infected left foot, Peter Holland finally feels like hes getting back to game shape. Holland setup two goals, including the game winner, as the Toronto Marlies extended their win streak to four games with a 4-2 win over the Binghamton Senators in American Hockey League action Wednesday. It was Hollands first two assists since he was re-assigned to the Marlies by the Maple Leafs last Saturday. "Obviously with a month off there, not playing or practising was pretty tough," said Holland. "Getting back in the first game, timing was a little off, I felt a little better today, in the second one. "(The foot) was very infected and I was in the hospital for about four or five days in a row having an IV and antibiotics. (I was) on crutches for a couple days." Mike Duco scored the winner, giving the Marlies a 3-1 lead at 7:18 of the second by putting a rebound off a Holland shot past Nathan Lawson while crashing into the Senators goalie. "I knew (Duco) was driving the net, the goalie looked like he was cheating over a little bit to the short side, I didnt know if my shot was maybe going to beat him," said Holland of the play. "But I knew Duco was going to be there if he kicked out the rebound." Josh Leivo added an empty netter with 14 seconds remaining in the third. Jerry DAmigo and Kenny Ryan had the other goals for the Marlies (32-17-4). Matt Puempel and Mark Stone scored for the Senators (33-17-4). Drew MacIntyre made 34 saves for his 24th win of the season while Lawson made 26 saves in the loss. After Ryan opened the scoring late in the first, the two teams combined for four second-period goals. DAmigo gave Toronto a 2-0 lead 46 seconds in on a power play, beating Lawson blocker-side frrom the faceoff dot for his 15th of the season. Cheap Nike Air Vapormax. . DAmigo now has eight goals and three assists in nine games this month. The Senators got on the board 33 seconds later as Puempel one-timed a Stone feed past MacIntyre for his 20th of the season. After Duco gave the Marlies a 3-1 lead, Binghamton pulled to within one before the second was over as Stone tapped in a Puempel feed on a two-man advantage for his 13th of the season. "We took some penalties that were uncharacteristic of us," said Marlies head coach Steve Spott. "The No. 1 criteria or No. 1 goal on our board today was not to take penalties against this team and we did. We paid for it. We allowed them to stay around." Ryan opened the scoring with 14 seconds remaining in the first taking a feed from DAmigo and beating Lawson glove-side for his third of the season. Ryan now has a goal and three assists in two games. The second, and final meeting, between the two teams goes April 16 in Binghamton. Following the game, Spott had a lengthy meeting with the Maple Leafs brass, including General Manager, Dave Nonis. With Dave Bolland potentially nearing a return to the Leafs lineup, Spott is expecting bodies to fall to his club. "It depends, theyre going to have some roster spots that are going to have to open up," Spott said. "David Bolland seems to be coming back in the near future. Hopefully that will have some sort of an affect with the Marlies. Well have to see how that all plays out." Notes: Toronto goalie Christopher Gibson (back) and forward Sam Carrick (upper body) both received medical clearance and will be available to the team Saturday when the Marlies host the Hamilton Bulldogs. If Gibson returns, Garret Sparks will likely be reassigned to the ECHL. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Juil - 05:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006