Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Kings rookie LW Tanner Pearson ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Juil - 04:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Kings rookie LW Tanner Pearson Répondre en citant

HOUSTON -- Xavier Sua-Filo had a two-year layoff between his first season of football at UCLA and his final two years, thanks to a Mormon mission. Puma Creepers Danmark . The guard, taken by the Texans with the first pick in the second round on Friday night, believes the time off helped him improve as a player and a person. "Obviously I was away from the game for two years, but I think it helped me be physically more mature and mentally more mature and helped me just become a better football player," he said. "When I came back I was an older guy. I was more suited to be a leader at UCLA. I look at it all positive." Despite a need at quarterback, the Texans went with another position again after selecting defensive end Jadeveon Clowney with the No. 1 overall pick on Thursday night. They continued that trend in the third when they took Iowa tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz with the 65th pick. Houston traded the first pick in the fourth round (101st overall) and the first pick in the fifth round (141) to the Eagles to move up and select Notre Dame nose tackle Louis Nix at No. 83. Despite their need at quarterback, the Texans have also drafted defensive end Jadeveon Clowney with the No. 1 overall pick and guard Xavier Sua-Filo in the second round and picked up tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz with the 65th overall pick. Nix started eight games in 2013 and finished with 27 tackles and two tackles for losses. Houston general manager Rick Smith said Friday night that he still believes there are some good quarterbacks left in the draft. "Weve done a lot of work on quarterbacks throughout the process because it is a position -- wed like to be able to draft quarterbacks and develop young quarterbacks and thats certainly something that we want to do," Smith said. "But we will always do that with corresponding value. So if theres an opportunity for us to do that (Saturday), we certainly will entertain that." In 2009, Sua-Filo became the first true freshman in UCLA history to start 13 games before leaving for his mission in Alabama and Florida. He picked up right where he left off in 2012 when he started 14 games at left guard for an offence that averaged 466.5 yards a game. He split time between left guard and left tackle last season and won the Morris Trophy as the Pac 12s top offensive lineman. Sua-Filo isnt sure how the Texans will use him, but hes looking forward to showcasing his versatility in Houston. "I can play either," he said. "I just want to get in there and I want to compete and contribute and help the team as best as I can." Fiedorowicz had 30 receptions for 299 yards and six touchdowns last season. Houston re-signed tight end Garrett Graham this off-season, but lost tight end Owen Daniels in free agency. The 6-5, 265-pound Fiedorowicz said he has always looked up to New England tight end Rob Gronkowski and that despite his own skill as a blocker he wants to prove he can be a well-rounded tight end. "I feel like Im going to really prove to everybody that Im a dual-threat," he said. "Im going to catch the ball, Im going to block on the edge and do everything (OBrien) asks." Sua-Filo has fashioned his game after veteran New England Patriots guard Logan Mankins and raved about his skills. "I love the way he plays," Sua-Filo said. "I think hes physical. I think hes nasty. You know, I try to implement as much from his game that I can." The 6-foot-4, 307-pound Sua-Filo, perhaps unsurprisingly, is looking forward to the culinary delights in Houston. "The whole state of Texas is pretty great, but Im looking forward to eating at Pappadeaux and Whataburger," he said of the Houston-based Cajun restaurant and the burger-chain, which started in Corpus Christi, Texas. Nix started eight games in 2013 and finished with 27 tackles and two tackles for losses. He cant wait to join a defensive line with 2012 Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt and Clowney. "I never thought ever in life that would happen," Nix said. "Im super excited." Ike Free 5.0 Herre Udsalg . -- Down to 10 men and behind on the scoreboard, Toronto FC displayed its perseverance. Nike Free DK . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. http://www.razmadazz.com/puma-basket-heart-denim.html .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic.Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn took control for Dallas, Phil Kessel led the Leafs, Henrik Lundqvist was lit up again, Alex Ovechkin with a strong game and more in todays Statistically Speaking. STARS’ SEGUIN, BENN TOO MUCH FOR BLUE JACKETS Stars C Tyler Seguin had a hat trick and LW Jamie Benn had a goal and three assists as the Stars doubled-up Columbus 4-2. Seguin and D Trevor Daley tied for the Stars’ team lead with nine shot attempts. Seguin had a strong possession game, especially when he was matched against Blue Jackets D Jack Johnson, generating 17 shots for and five against (77.3%) when matched head-to-head against Johnson at even strength. Johnson did assist on both Columbus goals, however, contributing to the first two goals of the season by C Ryan Johansen. With RW Valeri Nichushkin having a hip flexor checked out, Colton Sceviour moved up to play right wing with the Stars’ top scorers and contributed an assist. More: In addition to being part of all of Dallas’ goals, Benn fought with Blue Jackets LW Nick Foligno late in the second period…Blue Jackets LW Scott Hartnell was a minus-4, despite positive (14 shot attempts for, 13 against) possession stats…Blue Jackets rookie RW Marko Dano took some lumps (3 shot attempts for, 14 against, 17.7%)…Blue Jackets rookie RW Alexander Wennberg generated a team-leading eight shot attempts (6 SOG). KESSEL LIFTS LEAFS TO OT WIN Maple Leafs RW Phil Kessel scored in overtime to give Toronto a 3-2 win over Colorado. Kessel also added an assist and registered six shots on goal. Avalanche RW Jarome Iginla had a pair of assists and dropped the gloves to go with former Flames teammate Dion Phaneuf, but linesmen intervened before they could engage. Second-year Avalanche C Nathan MacKinnon played 13:20, his lowest time on ice since the 10th game of his rookie season. Toronto’s second line of LW Joffrey Lupul, C Nazem Kadri and RW Daniel Winnik posted the team’s best possession stats, with all three over 65%. More: Maple Leafs D Cody Franson had 11 shot attempts (7 SOG)…Maple Leafs C Tyler Bozak had two assists…All three on Toronto’s fourth line – Richard Panik, Peter Holland and Brandon Kozun – played less than six minutes…Maple Leafs G James Reimer stopped 22 of 24 shots for the win…Maple Leafs D Jake Gardiner was a healthy scratch for the second consecutive game. Seriously. ISLANDERS TAKE MANHATTAN Jaroslav Halak stopped 40 of 43 shots as the New York Islanders won 6-3 over the Rangers at Madison Square Garden. It was the second straight game in which Rangers G Henrik Lundqvist allowed six goals, the first time since December 16 and 23, 2006 that he allowed a dozen goals in back-to-back games. He did, however, allow 10 goals in 89:19 during his third and fourth games of the 2013-2014 season. Islanders C John Tavares and RW Kyle Okposo each had a goal and an assist. Okposo led the Isles with eight shot attempts (5 SOG). A day after becoming a father, Rangers LW Rick Nash scored a pair of goals, though he had the Blueshirts’ worst possession stats (8 shot attempts for, 15 against, 34.8%). More: Islanders C Mikhail Grabovski had a goal and an assist while RW Ryan Strome had a couple of assissts…In his first game for the Rangers, LW Ryan Malone had five hits and fared well in 5-on-5 shot differential (14 for, 3 against, 82.6%). DUCKS FLYING Ducks rookie C William Karlsson scored the shootout winner, one night after scoring his first two NHL goals, as Anaheim won 4-3 in a shootout at Philadelphia. Joining Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry on Anaheim’s top line, LW Matt Beleskey scored a goal, registered seven shot attempts (5 SOG) and had eight hits in 17:16 of ice time. It was the third straight game in which Beleskey has scored a goal and the last time he received more ice time in a regular-season game was March 8, 2013. Flyers C Claude Giroux had a pair of assists and tied with linemate Jakub Voracek for a game-high nine shot attempts. Voracek also had a terrific possession game (20 shot attempts for, 5 against). More: Ducks G Frederik Andersen, starting back-to-back games (after facing 12 shots against Buffalo Monday) stopped 39 of 42 shots…Flyers RW Wayne Simmonds had a strong game with a goal and an assist as well as game-best possession stats (22 for, 4 against, 84.6%). CAPITALS RALLY BEFORE LOSING IN SHOOTOUT After falling behind 4-1, the Washington Capitals forced overtime, tying the game with 4:35 remaining in the third period, before losing in a shootout. Capitals LW Alex Ovechkin led the attack with two goals, one assist and 13 shot attempts (8 SOG), playing 23:41 and starting more even-streength shifts in the defensive zone. Puma Suede Heart Reset. While that might reflect some level of trust from head coach Barry Trotz, it could also be questionable usage for Washington’s best offensive performer. Capitals D Mike Green contributed a goal and an assist and had a terrific possession game (22 shot attempts for, 6 against, 78.6%). Sharks C Joe Thornton had a couple assists and led Sharks forwards with 22:25 ice time. Sharks D Matt Irwin, playing his first game of the season, scored the first two goals of the game for San Jose. More: LW John Scott scored for the Sharks; it was his first goal since December 27, 2013, a span of 37 games…Capitals G Braden Holtby was pulled after allowing three goals on seven shots… Capitals C Nicklas Backstrom and D John Carlson both had two assists…Carlson was also minus-4… Sharks RW Tommy Wingels tallied a goal and an assist. SABRES OVER ‘CANES Marcus Foligno scored a pair of goals as the Buffalo Sabres took a 4-3 shootout win in Carolina. Hurricanes LW Zach Boychuk had a goal and an assist, as did C Riley Nash, who played a career-high 21:20, and LW Chris Terry. This is the trio that led the depleted Carolina attack. Sabres C Tyler Ennis was dominated (3 shot attempts for, 21 against, 12.5%) in the possession game…Linemates LW Matt Moulson (4 for, 22 against, 15.4%) and RW Drew Stafford (4 for, 21 against, 15.7%) weren’t much better. More: Hurricanes D Andrej Sekera left the game with an upper body injury after slamming into the end boards…As if the Hurricanes needed another significant injury… For the second straight game, Sabres D Josh Gorges had a team-leading eight shot attempts, but had six blocked. CAMMALLERI LEADS DEVILS Devils LW Mike Cammalleri scored the game-winning goal and assisted on another in New Jersey’s 2-1 win at Tampa Bay. One night after a dominating display against Montreal, Tampa Bay’s Steven Stamkos was locked down by the Devils, finding it difficult to create any chances when matched against New Jersey’s top line of Cammalleri, C Travis Zajac and RW Jaromir Jagr, managing two shot attempts for and 10 against when Zajac and Jagr were on the ice at even strength. New Jersey had four players with more shot attempts than Cammalleri’s four, and all four were defencemen – Damon Severson (6), Marek Zidlicky (6), Eric Gelinas (5) and Bryce Salvador (5). Severson had the best possession stats (13 shot attempts for, 7 against, 65.0%) in the game for New Jersey. More: Devils G Cory Schneider stopped 26 of 27 shots for the win; Lightning G Evgeni Nabokov saved 23 of 25 shots. DEFENCE PAIR IGNITES FLAMES Flames defencemen T.J. Brodie and Mark Giordano each had a goal and an assist as Calgary took a 3-2 shootout decision in Nashville. Through the first four games of the season, there may not be a defence pair more valuable to their team than Giordano and Brodie, who play the hard minutes and still have outstanding relative possession numbers. The Calgary line of LW Jiri Hudler, C Sean Monahan and RW Devin Setoguchi were on for 75% or better of even-strength shot attempts against Nashville. Flames rookie LW Johnny Gaudreau didn’t register a shot on goal for the third time in four games and had Calgary’s worst possession results (4 shot attempts for, 15 against, 21.1%). More: Predators RW Craig Smith assisted on both goals, and registered a game-high eight shot attempts (5 SOG)… Predators D Shea Weber played a game-high 30:53 and D Ryan Ellis logged 20:37, the second straight game in which he played more than 20 minutes. OILERS OVERMATCHED IN L.A. Injuries sent the Edmonton Oilers undermanned into a matchup with the defending Stanley Cup champs and the results were predictable, a lopsided 6-1 win for the Kings. Kings rookie LW Tanner Pearson had two goals and an assist to lead the way. His linemates, RW Tyler Toffoli and C Jeff Carter both had a goal and an assist. That trio has scored nine of the Kings’ 12 goals this season. With Marian Gaborik out of the lineup, Mike Richards joined Anze Kopitar and Justin Williams on what is, ostensibly, the Kings’ No. 1 line. Edmonton was missing C Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and RW Jordan Eberle, leaving LW Taylor Hall to play with C Mark Arcobello and RW Teddy Purcell on the top line. More: Oilers G Viktor Fasth left the game after allowing three goals on 11 shots on goal…Oilers D Jeff Petry was a healthy scratch and is rumoured to be on the trade block. Much of the data included comes from www.war-on-ice.com, www.puckalytics.com, www.hockeystats.ca and www.naturalstattrick.com Scott Cullen can be reached at scott.cullen@bellmedia.ca Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Juil - 04:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006