Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Yang was another stroke back ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Juil - 04:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Yang was another stroke back Répondre en citant

ST. Nuggets Jersey . PAUL, Minn. - Zach Parise and Ryan Suter signed together with the Minnesota Wild for identical mega contracts, a pair of in-their-prime stars targeting an up-and-coming team to grow with and a familiar place to put down roots.There was another, unrealized benefit that came from their decision, too, saddening circumstances made just a little bit brighter by the simple proximity of playing in the closest NHL market to their home. Suters father, Bob, died Sept. 9 of a heart attack. Parises dad, J.P., passed away Wednesday after a long bout with lung cancer.When Parise returned to practice Friday with the Wild, the disguised blessing of picking the team in the area where he grew up and his parents lived was still on his mind despite the presence of raw grief.As hard as it has been the last year, seeing what hes had to go through, if we werent here to be with him and support him it wouldve been a nightmare, Parise said. We did get to spend a lot of great time with him, so those are the things that youll always remember.With his fathers health fast deteriorating, Parise and Suter spoke in recent weeks about the silver lining of their situations.At least the good thing is we got to be here, Suter said. Just think if we would have signed other places, they wouldnt have got to come to as many games as they did get a chance to come to.The 13-year, $98 million deals the Wild gave Parise and Suter on July 4, 2012, were too big to pass up, but so was the opportunity to settle in.J.P. Parise played most of his NHL career for the Minnesota North Stars and stayed in the Twin Cities area after his playing days were done. Bob Suter, a member of the 1980 U.S. Olympic team, was a fixture in the Madison, Wisconsin, area where Ryan was raised. Suters wife grew up in the Twin Cities area, about a four-hour drive from Madison.Parise was playing for New Jersey previously and Suter for Nashville. When they became free agents, Minnesota became the place they were supposed to be.It was special for him here, Parise said of his dad, and that had to be the reason why they stuck around.Parise spoke slowly and softly but calmly as he answered questions from reporters for the first time since he left the team earlier this week to be with his father for his final days. He missed two games. Parise expressed gratitude for the outpouring of support from all corners of the sport. His wife, he said, was the one who urged him to rejoin the team Friday to get back in the groove of things and not sit at home and sulk.Parise then joked, My dad probably wouldve been mad at me for skipping the San Jose game and he probably wouldve been mad at me for not playing last night too, so it was important for me to get back.During the past week, Suter was especially helpful for Parise.Hed say, Stay home from practice. Spend time with him. Spend as much time with him as you can, Parise said. Things like that. The whole team was incredible. Just with him having gone through it as well, he was very supportive, calling all the time when he knew it was the last couple of days. ... It meant a lot to us.Parise said he plans to play Saturday against Nashville as well as on the upcoming three-game road trip. The funeral will be next Friday, Jan. 16.Even though his heart and his mind is obviously on dealing with this terrible thing, I know that he will pour his heart and soul into helping our hockey team, coach Mike Yeo said. Thats just the kind of character he is. Mike Miller Jersey . None of them was better than playing with LeBron James again. Jusuf Nurkic Nuggets Jersey .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions.RIO GRANDE, Puerto Rico - Brian Stuard birdied seven of his first 12 holes in windy conditions to take the first-round lead in the Puerto Rico Open on Thursday. Stuard finished with a 6-under 66, dropping a stroke on the par-4 seventh hole — his 16th of the day — in gusts of up to 20 mph (32 kph) at Trump International Golf Club-Puerto Rico. "Wind is blowing pretty good out there, so got to hit some good shots," Stuard said. "I did well. I kept it in play nice off the tee, didnt get in much trouble, and only made the one bogey." The highest ranked player in the field in the FedEx Cup standings at No. 13, Stuard finished second in November in the OHL Classic in Mexico. He also had a strong run in January, fishing sixth in the Sony Open in Hawaii and sixth the next week in the Humana Challenge in California. "Ive just been playing prettty solid, but been putting well," Stuard said. JaVale McGee Nuggets Jersey. . "I putted really good to start off the year and then kind of last few weeks not quite as good and then good today." Jason Gore and Danny Lee shot 67, and Y.E. Yang was another stroke back along with Ricky Barnes, William McGirt, Tim Petrovic, Chesson Hadley, Eric Axley and Ben Martin. "It wasnt easy out there," Lee said. "It was very windy, and theres some tough pin placements out there, but I played very smart today and I hit it where I wanted to hit it, and I rolled it really nicely with the putter. It was a really good day for me." Defending champion Scott Brown opened with a 70. Brooks Koepka, a field-high 70th in the world ranking, shot 72. John Daly had a triple-bogey 7 on the par-4 12th hole in a round of 74. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Juil - 04:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006