Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: ritish fighters Carl Froch and George ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Juil - 05:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: ritish fighters Carl Froch and George Répondre en citant

ST. Koke Spain Jersey . LOUIS - Martin Brodeur felt very comfortable skating onto the ice in his new St. Louis Blues equipment.After 21 years playing for the New Jersey Devils, St. Louis was at the top of his list when he became a free agent after last season.I think for me, looking at teams, it was the most similar what Im used to, what Ive played throughout my career in New Jersey, Brodeur said Friday. It just happened a couple days ago. Im definitely looking forward to this challenge and see where thats going to bring us.Brodeur wasnt ready to call it a career at 42 after the Devils chose not to re-sign him. But he didnt get any offers until Blues general manager Doug Armstrong called Brodeurs agent on Tuesday after goalie Brian Elliott sustained a lower-body injury in the Blues 3-2 shootout loss to the Ottawa Senators. Elliott is on injured-reserve and is week to week.Brodeur, who leads the NHL in wins (688), games played (1,259), losses (394) and shutouts (124), took part in the morning skate Friday with the Blues, who will face the Edmonton Oilers.It was good. It was fun to get back out there for sure, Brodeur said. Its been a while. It was a good tempo for me. I know its only a morning skate ... cant wait to see Monday.Armstrong made it clear there are no guarantees for the future Hall of Famer, though.Hes going to practice with us for the better part of a week and then I would say well make a determination, Armstrong said. Hell find out where hes at and well have a chance to work with him and make a decision on whether well move forward with a contract or not.(Brodeur) wants to play, and hes kept himself in good conditioning, Armstrong said. Hes been skating in New Jersey.Brodeur has been skating with Scott Gomez, a former teammate looking for work. Hes coming off a season in which he was 19-14-6 with a 2.51 goals-against average and .901 save percentage, low numbers by his career marks of 2.24 GAA and .912 save percentage.It was a tough year last year for me, Brodeur said. I felt really good playing the games but didnt get really the chance to play the way Im used to playing in New Jersey and rightfully so with Cory Schneider being there. They needed to put him in some games and lock him into a long-term contract. For me, it was important to get out of the way.Brodeur should feel comfortable playing for coach Ken Hitchcock. They spent three Winter Olympics and the 2004 World Cup of Hockey together.He looks good, Hitchcock said. Well get a better test on Monday and Tuesday when we put him in a full practice. ... Well see how he feels physically after we put him through the grind that you get in game-like situations.If the Blues offer Brodeur a contract, he wont just be a mentor for young goalies Jake Allen, who will be the starter for the immediate future, and Jordan Binnington, who was recalled from the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League.I dont need to lean on him, Hitchcock said of Brodeur. I just need to play him. If he says Im good to go, and we need games ... (Elliott) is going to be out, and if he says I can play, Im putting him in ... bottom line. Juan Mata Jersey . With the players association in the midst of meetings in Las Vegas, a vote will be held on Friday to decide the CFLPAs presidency and other executive positions. Mario Gaspar Spain Jersey . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. http://www.soccerspainfansshop.com/Gerard-Pique-UEFA-European-Spain-Jersey/ .Y. -- The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice.LONDON -- British fighters Carl Froch and George Groves have agreed to a rematch following their controversial super-middleweight title fight in November. Froch retained his WBA and IBF titles with a ninth-round stoppage against Groves in Manchester on Nov. 23. Groves launched an appeal, saying referee Howard Foster stopped the fight prematurely, and the IBF then orderred a rematch. http://www.soccerspainfansshop.com/Jordi-Alba-UEFA-European-Spain-Jersey/. Their second clash will take place on May 31 when Frochs IBF and WBA titles will be at stake again. No further details were provided on Thursday. Promoter Eddie Hearn says "the unanswered questions from the first fight may now be answered. Get ready for a whirlwind of a build-up and an event and fight for the ages." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Juil - 05:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006