Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Canadian international Enzo Concina ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Juil - 07:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Canadian international Enzo Concina Répondre en citant

Moussa Sissoko has expressed frustration that his move from Newcastle to Tottenham was not completed earlier in the transfer window. Evan Engram Womens Jersey . The France international looked set to join Everton on Deadline Day before signing for Spurs in a deal worth £30m. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The move was confirmed once the deadline had passed and Sissoko says the situation left him mentally drained. I went on holiday and everyone knew that I wanted to leave Newcastle and go to a bigger club that was in the Champions League and at the top of the table, he told FIFA.com.I signed for Tottenham, thank God. Id been in discussions with them for quite a while and everything was eventually sorted out in the final hours.I would have liked it to have gone through earlier. I managed to have a bit of a break, but it left me mentally drained. Watch highlights of Spurs win over Man City I would have liked to have started the season with the team because that makes it easier to settle in. Arriving at the end of the transfer window is not the same, though I got a really good welcome and everything went well.While the midfielder is now challenging with Spurs towards the top of the Premier League, Newcastle are competing for promotion back into the top-flight following their relegation to the Sky Bet Championship.Sissoko admits last season with the Magpies was complicated and accepts any criticism that has come his way. Sissoko was part of the France squad that reached the Euro 2016 final I had a complicated season with Newcastle, with relegation at the end, he said. So the critics, I understand them. I would say that they motivate me and push me to give more.Ive been on the receiving end of some pretty harsh comments in the past, but Ive accepted them. It doesnt bother me.Everyone has the right to express their preferences for one player or another. Thats football and thats life. The important thing for me is to have the confidence of my coach and my team-mates because we spend a lot of time together on and off the pitch.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Friday international preview Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Paper Talk Dalvin Tomlinson Youth Jersey . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team. Wayne Gallman Giants Jersey . And I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of my experiences gained through International competition and the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. Seven NHL referees and six linesmen will be assigned upcoming games in Sochi by the IIHF as part of their 28-man officiating roster comprised of 14 refs and 14 linesmen. http://www.shopnygiants.us/davis-webb-jersey/ . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check.WASHINGTON -- D.C. United has added former Canadian international Enzo Concina as an assistant coach. Concina comes on board via the MLS teams partnership with Italys Inter Milan. "Enzo will add a wealth of experience and knowledge to our staff," D.C. United head coach Ben Olsen said in a statement. "We are extremely pleased that he has joined our coaching staff." Concina will remain on Inters books as a scout during his time with United. Concina, who holds both IItalian and Canadian citizenship, played professionally in Italy for 12 seasons before playing his last season in Canada in the American Professional Soccer League. Evan Engram Giants Jersey. His club resume includes stops in Italy at Ravenna, Cesena, Pavia, Piacenza, Monza, S.S. Nola and Forli. Concina won four caps for Canada, scoring in his international debut in a July 1988 friendly against Poland. Before joining Inter, Concina was an assistant coach at Napoli from 2010 to 2013. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Juil - 07:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006