Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: The Royals acquired outfielder Carlos Peguero ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Juin - 04:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Royals acquired outfielder Carlos Peguero Répondre en citant

HOYLAKE, England -- Justin Rose played the first two holes at the British Open without a driver on Thursday after it was mistakenly removed from his golf bag and shipped nearly 300 kilometres south of Royal Liverpool. Mike Piazza Dodgers Jersey . Roses caddie, Mark Fulcher, had arranged to send two drivers to a couple of his friends in the south of England. Unfortunately, one of the drivers he gave away belonged to Rose. "It was a bit of a comedic start to the day, no doubt," said Rose, who managed to get the driver returned -- but only after he started his first round in Hoylake. The 2013 U.S. Open champion shot an even-par 72, leaving him six strokes behind leader Rory McIlroy, but said he hadnt been affected by his club troubles in the morning. "I knew I would have it by the time I really, really needed it out there, toward the 7th and the back nine," he said. "The way the course was playing I knew I wasnt going to require the driver for a good couple of hours." It wasnt quite on a par with the costly blunder made by Ian Woosnams caddie at the British Open at Royal Lytham in 2001. Woosnam was in a share of the lead after one hole of his final round when he was informed that he had 15 clubs in his bag, one more than permitted. The Welshman was given a two-shot penalty and he threw a spare driver -- the club that took his allocation over the limit -- into the rough near the second tee. Rose is one of the favourites for the claret jug after winning his last two tournaments -- the Quicken Loans National at Congressional and the Scottish Open at Royal Aberdeen -- but already has ground to make up. The afternoon starters encountered the toughest conditions of the day, with the wind picking up off the Irish Sea, and Rose said he "ran out of a little bit of steam" on a back nine that he played in 1 over. "Even par always feels like a waste of five hours, really," Rose said. "I felt like there was a lot of good stuff today. Really felt comfortable with my game early on. "You dont always get off to a flying start and keep it going. Its a platform for which I can build for the rest of the week." Yasmani Grandal Dodgers Jersey . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury. Kenley Jansen Dodgers Jersey . Wade is posting a short film on his website next week, with a sneak preview scheduled to come out Wednesday. http://www.baseballdodgersproshop.com/brandon-beachy-dodgers-jersey/ . "I could have been equipment manager but nooooo" from Lisa on Ice. Season 6, Episode 8. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Royals acquired outfielder Carlos Peguero from the Seattle Mariners on Wednesday for a player to be named or cash. The 26-year-old Peguero has spent parts of the last three seasons with Seattle. He is a career .195 hitter with nine home runs and 27 RBIs in 219 at-bats in the majors. He ranked seventh in the Pacific Coast League with 19 homers in 2013, along with a .260 batting average, 28 doubles and 83 RBIs at Triple-A Tacoma. Peguero was designated for assignment on Jan. 16 when the Mariners signed free agent catcher John Buck. Kansas City also ddesignated left-handed pitcher Everett Teaford for assignment. Joc Pederson Dodgers Jersey. Teaford made one appearance for the Royals in 2013, pitching two-thirds of an inning at Cleveland on July 14. Seattle also agreed to a minor league contract with 32-year-old right-hander Scott Baker, who had elbow ligament replacement surgery in April 2012. He made three starts for the Chicago Cubs last September, pitching 15 innings with a 3.60 ERA and no record. Baker has a 63-48 record with a 4.14 ERA in 162 starts and four relief appearances with Minnesota (2005-11) and the Cubs. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Juin - 04:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006