Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: He allowed one run and one hit ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 07:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: He allowed one run and one hit Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- Jhonny Peralta hit a tiebreaking two-run double and Yadier Molina homered, leading the St. Taco Charlton Womens Jersey . Louis Cardinals to a 3-1 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday night. Cardinals right-hander Carlos Martinez couldnt make it out of the fifth inning despite the two-run lead. Manager Mike Matheny pulled him after a one-out single by Dee Gordon and a walk to Yasiel Puig, but Seth Maness (3-2) retired Adrian Gonzalez on a double-play grounder. Maness allowed one hit through 2 1-3 innings with two strikeouts. Maness got a huge assist from centre fielder Jon Jay, who robbed Juan Uribe of a potential RBI double in the sixth when he sprinted toward the warning track and made a diving backhanded grab. Pat Neshek retired Matt Kemp on a grounder with a runner at second in the eighth, and Trevor Rosenthal got three outs for his 24th save in 27 chances. Martinez allowed a run and six hits, struck out four and walked three in his fourth major league start. Hyun-Jin Ryu (9-4) gave up three runs and nine hits in seven innings with seven strikeouts and one walk. Peralta, who struck out his first two times up, snapped a 1-1 tie in the fifth with a two-out drive to the fence in right-centre that scored Matt Carpenter and Matt Holliday. That gave the shortstop six RBIs in his last six games. The Dodgers opened the scoring in the second on Gordons RBI single. Molina tied it in the fourth with his seventh homer, lining a 1-0 pitch off the left field pole. Ryu has allowed a home run in four of his last five starts after yielding just two in his first 10 outings. Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis, not the fleetest by any means -- and just two weeks off the disabled list after arthroscopic knee surgery -- tried to stretch a single into a double in the fourth. It took a great play by right fielder Allen Craig, who cut the ball off while skidding across the foul line and threw a perfect strike to Peralta. NOTES: The Dodgers have yet to win more than three straight games. This was their sixth attempt. ... Scott Van Slyke was ejected for the first time in 130 games by second base umpire Chad Fairchild after Molina threw him out trying to steal in the sixth. ... Dodgers starting pitchers have issued fewer than three walks in 31 consecutive games, matching the 1990 Pittsburgh Pirates for the longest such streak by an NL club since 1914. Ryu hasnt walked more than two batters in any of his last 12 outings. ... St. Louis has allowed a major league-low 26 home runs on the road. ... Seven of Molinas last eight homers have been solo shots. Xavier Woods Cowboys Jersey . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. Taco Charlton Youth Jersey .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Ryan-Switzer-Cowboys-Jersey/ . When Reyes signed a US$106-million, six-year deal with Miami last month, there was speculation Ramirez was unhappy about being supplanted at short. But new manager Ozzie Guillen sold Ramirez on the idea.SAN DIEGO -- Daniel Hudson needed a moment alone in the dugout to comprehend his long road back from two reconstructive elbow operations. It had been more than two years since he threw a pitch in the big leagues, and he did just fine Wednesday night, tossing a perfect inning in the Arizona Diamondbacks 6-1 victory against the San Diego Padres. He was still a bit emotional afterward. "It was great. It was a lot of fun. I dont really have much to say. Its just a lot of emotions right now. Im just glad I was able to get in there. It went as well as it could have," Hudson said. Asked what he was thinking as he ran in from the bullpen, he said: "I hadnt done this in a long time and its a lot farther than I remember. Again, I dont really know what I was thinking. I was thinking so many different things: Please let this go better than the last time -- and thankfully it did." He retired the side on 13 pitches in the eighth inning. Hudson, who won 16 games for Arizona in 2011, was warmly greeted by his teammates when he reached the dugout. "I couldnt really sit down. It was a lot of different emotions. I wish I could explain them all but I cant," he said. Hudson became the fourth pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery in consecutive years and return to the majors. "Even if I go out tomorrow and it blows again, it was all worth it," he said. "It was a long time coming. Thankfully today came." Hudson hadnt pitched since June 26, 2012, when he originally tore his ulnar collateral ligament. He underwent surgery 15 days later, performed by the late Dr. Lewis Yocum. Hudson tore the ligament again during a rehab start with Double-A Mobile on June 4, 2013, and was operated on two weeks later by Dr. James Andrews. "Its a long road back. Hes loved by teammates and everybodys pulling for him," manager Kirk Gibson said. "He handled his emotions very well. Threw the ball well, good velocity. Kept it down for the most part and let his fielders take care of the balls." David Peralta had two RBI hits for Arizona and Josh Collmenter (10-7) won his third straight start, holding San Diego to one run and five hits in seven innings. He struck out three and walked two. The Diamondbacks scored three runs, two of them unearned, against Andrew Cashner (2-7) in an eventful fifth inning that included two hits, a walk, two fielders choices, a call at the plate that stood after a 2 1/2-minute review, a botched rundown and a runner called out on interference. Chidobe Awuzie Jersey. Collmenter came up with runners on second and third and one out and hit a grounder to rookie second baseman Corey Spangenberg, whose throw to the plate was just late enough to allow Alfredo Marte to score. Padres manager Bud Black challenged, but the call was confirmed. That put runners on first and third. Ender Inciarte grounded to first baseman Yasmani Grandal, who threw home to catch Didi Gregorius in a rundown. But third baseman Yangervis Solarte appeared to be going for a quick tag and missed the throw from catcher Rene Rivera. The ball rolled into left field for an error, allowing Gregorius to score. With Inciarte on second and Collmenter on third and the infield in, Chris Owings hit a grounder to shortstop Alexi Amarista, and Inciarte was called out for interference. Peralta then singled to bring in Collmenter. Peralta tripled in Owings in the first. Cashner allowed four runs, two earned, and five hits in seven innings. He struck out five and walked one. "He threw the ball fine," Black said. "When you look at it, he was the victim of some circumstance there in the fifth inning. It was a well-pitched game. That inning got away from us a little bit." PERALTAS PERFORMANCE Peralta had his 28th multihit game of the season and got his 27th extra-base hit. His nine triples are the most by a rookie since Bryce Harper of the Nationals had nine in 2012. BIG LEAGUE DEBUTS Padres reliever Leonel Campos made his major league debut when he entered with one out in the eighth, retiring both batters he faced. R.J. Alvarez then made his big league debut when he entered to start the ninth. He allowed one run and one hit with two walks in two-thirds of an inning. TRAINERS ROOM Diamondbacks: Doug Brocail, Mike Lincoln and Denny Stark are the other pitchers who had Tommy John surgery in consecutive seasons and returned to the big leagues. Padres: Black said SS Everth Cabreras balky hamstring isnt quite ready for him to be sent out on a rehab assignment. UP NEXT Diamondbacks: Randall Delgado (2-3, 5.85 ERA) will make his first start since April 10 at San Francisco. Hes made two relief appearances against San Diego this season. Padres: Ian Kennedy (10-11, 3.65) faces his old teammates for the third time this season and fifth time since he was traded from Arizona to San Diego last season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 07:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006