Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: well ahead of Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Easyhomeshopping
Invité

Pseudo IG: ESAF
Classe: Mage
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 07:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: well ahead of Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam Répondre en citant

Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd criticized the officiating of the Eastern Conference first round series during a conference call Thursday, saying its "kind of mind-boggling" that Joe Johnson got so few foul calls in Wednesdays Game 5 loss to the Toronto Raptors. Jake Butt Womens Jersey . "If flopping is the way to go, then we have to maybe play that game," Kidd said. "But Joe is a strong individual and unfortunately, he doesnt flop. He plays and he doesnt complain. But thats why we have officials, for them to make calls." Johnsons only free-throw attempt came on a three-point play late in the fourth quarter that was part of an 8-0 run. Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan got to the free throw line a combined 23 times on Wednesday night. Kidd even called out official Tom Washingtons non-call in the final seconds of Wednesdays loss, when Shaun Livingston and DeRozan collided going for a rebound. No foul was called on the play. "I thought Shaun made a heck of a play to come up with the rebound and get fouled right in front of (referee) Tom Washington, but no call was made," Kidd said. "And Dray (Andray Blatche) came up with the ball and his intention was to get the ball to Deron (Williams), who was wide open, and it just didnt work out." Asked what the Nets could do better defensively against the hot hand of Lowry as they head home for Game 6, Kidd said they needed to slow him down. "Hes knocking down shots, hes getting into the paint, hes finding open guys and hes playing at a very high level,” said Kidd. “We have to make it a little bit tougher on him." Lowry poured in 36 points in Wednesdays victory that gave the Raptors a 3-2 lead in their best-of-seven playoff series. Game 6 goes Friday night in Brooklyn. Watch the action unfold live on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. Demarcus Walker Youth Jersey . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. Garett Bolles Broncos Jersey . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. http://www.authoritybroncosshop.com/carlos-henderson-broncos-jersey-c-64/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.OTTAWA - Patrick Chan won his seventh consecutive Canadian figure skating title on Saturday. Chan scored 277.42 points, well ahead of Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam, B.C., who finished second at 242.45. Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., was third with 238.13. "You know what? Im so proud to be Canadian, so proud to skate for Canada, and to go to these next Olympics beinng seven-time national champion is huge," said Chan. Chad Kelly Broncos Jersey. "Its so easy to overlook it, but I still want to make mistakes like yesterday that keep my humble and make me realize how nationals isnt easy and I cant overlook it, and today was a hard-fought program. And that makes me feel like yes, I deserve the seventh title, and I can enjoy it." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 07:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Boss Down Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006