Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum
Forums Easy Mode

Forums Easy Mode Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: After the National Games, when everythi ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tujue
Invité

Pseudo IG: 115615
Classe: Chasseur
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 02:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: After the National Games, when everythi Répondre en citant

A man arrested for a shooting spree in the central California city of Fresno on Tuesday in which three white men were killed saw himself as part of an ongoing race war Nolan Ryan Womens Jersey , according to family and police.

The suspect, a 39-year-old African-American named Kori Ali Muhammad, shouted "Allahu Akbar" - "God is great" in Arabic - as he was being taken into custody.

But Fresno police chief Jerry Dyer said indications were it was not a "terrorist-related crime" and a probe was under way to determine if the murders qualified as a hate crime.

He said Muhammad, who used the alias "Black Jesus" and was wanted in the killing last week of an unarmed security guard outside a motel in the city, had indicated in postings on his Facebook page that he hated white people and the government.

"This was a random act of violence Ivan Rodriguez Womens Jersey ," Dyer said. "These were unprovoked attacks by an individual who was intent on carrying out homicides today."

He said all the victims were white males and there was every reason to believe Muhammad had acted alone.

Muhammad's father, Vincent Taylor, told The Los Angeles Times that his son was convinced he was part of an ongoing war between whites and blacks, and that "a battle was about to take place."

A Facebook page for a Kori Ali Muhammad in Fresno featured images extolling black nationalism and making repeated references to "white devils," the newspaper said.

When Muhammad was a teen he legally changed his name from Kori Taylor Authentic Cole Hamels Jersey , his grandmother, Glenestene Taylor, told the daily.

Muhammad faces four counts of murder and two counts of attempted murder, authorities said.

Dyer said Tuesday's shooting spree began in downtown Fresno when one man sitting in a truck was shot through the passenger window.

The other victims were shot nearby during a rampage that lasted about a minute and during which up to 16 rounds were fired.

Dyer said Muhammad surrendered to police at the scene, telling officers "you guys are looking for me."

Dyer said Muhammad had a criminal history including for weapons violations Authentic Adrian Beltre Jersey , drugs and making terrorist threats.

He said he was known to be homeless at times, and had associated with gangs.

By Sportswriter Li Jia

BEIJING, Nov. 4 (Xinhua) -- Despite the glories and fames in the pool, Chinese swimming top star Sun Yang is under fire from the public.

According to Hangzhou police on Monday, China's first male Olympic swimming champion will be detained for seven days and fined 2 Authentic Rougned Odor Jersey ,000 yuan (about 328 U.S. dollars) for driving without license in an accident.

Furthermore, the Zhejiang College of Sports, to which the dual Olympic champion is affiliated, also suspended Sun from training and competition in a statement late Monday, accusing him of "breaking a series of rules".

The southeastern Chinese college said the punishment to Sun did not only come from the car accident. The 22-year-old had broken a lot of team rules after the Chinese National Games in September and the college had planned to take some measures in late October.

The Zhejiang swimming team was on a holiday after the National Games. However Authentic Nolan Ryan Jersey , Sun didn't report on time after the holiday and has ignored all the phone calls and messages. He has not been back to the team for training till now.

According to the college, Sun took a vacation in Thailand from Oct. 11-15 without any approval and did not report his whereabouts, which violated the rules of the college.

The college had not been able to contact Sun until Sunday's car accident, which made the college announce the punishment sooner.

"It is unacceptable to have swimmers with privilege in the Zhejiang team," said Zhang Yadong Authentic Ivan Rodriguez Jersey , the vice president of the college.

Zhang also said that although the punishment was severe, the college did not close its doors to Sun.

In a survey on Sohu with 23,930 votes, 66.45 percent urged celebrities to pay more attention to their behaviors, and 41.81 percent expressed their shock on Sun's illegal act.

It was not the first time for Sun to be punished by the college. He had been accused of "indiscipline" in February. Then he was withheld a month of allowance and was "provincially suspended" from commercial activities.

Sun had also been criticized for his conflict with his long-time mentor Zhu Zhigen in the year.

After the London Games Cole Hamels Jersey , Sun has been struggling to balance his romance and career, which led to strained relationships with Zhu.

Sun had split with Zhu in the middle of the year and not until the Barcelona World Championships did they get back together.

With Zhu's help, Sun claimed the men's 400m and 1,500m titles at the worlds. He also became the most successful swimmer in the National Games with five gold medals.

After the National Games, when everything seemed calm on the surface Adrian Beltre Jersey , Sun hit the headline again.

Sun was driving luxury SUV Porsche Cayenne borrowed from a relative as he claimed when a bus hit his car from the back on Sunday afternoon in Hangzhou.

Hangzhou police then found the famous swimmer could not provide a driver's license and brought him to the police station for further investigation.

"After looking into the system, we did not find any record of his license. Sun admitted he did not have one," Hangzhou police told Xinhua on Monday.

No reports said the top sport star was injured in the accident and the 22-year-old apologized for his behavior on Monday.

"I should have been a role model as an athlete and a public figure but I failed my responsibility," said Sun.

"I am deeply sorry for what I have done and will reflect on my behavior. Because I have been focusing on training and competition, I ignored learning some legal knowledge Rougned Odor Jersey , which led to my mistake," he wrote on Weibo, the Chinese microblogging equivalent to Twitter.

On top of this these used tyres will often have a very go. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Hats   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NBA Jerseys   Wholesale Hats   Wholesale Hats   Wholesale NFL Hats   Wholesale Hoodie   Cheap NBA T-Shirts   Wholesale Cheap Soccer Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 02:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forums Easy Mode Index du Forum -> Forums Easy Mode Pub -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006